North Lake student news since 1977

News-Register

News-Register

News-Register

A rigorous quest to become a Hashira

Courtesy of Crunchyroll

It is time to start the Hashira Training.

“Demon Slayer” season 4 is back in just a few weeks. With the release date approaching soon enough, it’s time that we know something about the upcoming Hashira Training arc.

Season 4 will be released May 12 on streaming platform, Crunchyroll. It is expected to release a new episode weekly on Sunday.

In February, “To the Hashira Training” movie was released in the U.S. and U.K. for a limited time. It offered fans the opportunity to see the first episode of “Demon Slayer” season 4 ahead of its official release. Along with the season 3 finale.

The first three seasons of “Demon Slayer” are available to watch on Crunchyroll, Netflix and Hulu.

The trailer for the Hashira Training season was released in March. We could only see some glimpse from the first episode of the upcoming arc. These scenes were also in the Hashira Training movie.

The Hashira will guide Tanjiro to become a potential Hashira-in-waiting. They will also join the new Demon Slayer Corps members to fight the remaining Twelve Kizuki/Upper Moons.

You can see the poster on the side which highlights Hashira involved in the training.

If you are also a manga reader, season 4 will follow on from the end of the manga chapter 127. The Hashira Training arc is adapted from chapter 128 – 136.

No spoilers here but here’s what you can expect in this season. The book summary describes Tanjiro’s journey to meet the Stone Hashira, Himejima, who wants to train him for future battles. Becoming a Hashira, which is a top-ranking member of the Demon Slayer Corps, requires intense and tough training.

Despite the challenges and seeming impossibility of earning Himejima’s approval, Tanjiro remains determined and refuses to give up.

We can also expect to see Nezuko’s new power as she has now conquered the sun and still exists as a demon during the daylight.